18.8.11

Butterflies and crabs

Odd combination, right?

Well, when searching online for beading patterns, the most common (and easiest!) ones seem to be animal ones. So to continue getting better at my brick stitch and my ladder rows I did a two-in-one of a butterfly and a crab. Not too shabby, though I am still having problems with starting rows (at the top, in this picture). But no mistakes this time and counting was ok.
Although now looking at it like this it does look crooked... mmmhhhh

And apologies about always using the same colours... that is all I have for now, whilst I practice :)

Next, I will be improving on my square stitch (without a loom) doing a deer of some sort (using two pages of graph!!!), and after that I will attempt peyote stitch. Roll on!

No comments:

Post a Comment